- News Releases
OpCenter, Inc. help our partners produce and manage the construction information that’s critical to their customer’s projects. We work with construction information managers (CIMs) around the world to improve their profitability by decreasing operating costs and by creating new revenue opportunities.
OpCenter, Inc. offers innovative solutions to eliminate miscommunication and reduce additional costs to project-critical business processes. Our solutions allow AECs and project owners to focus on designing, constructing and delivering best-in-class buildings and structures worldwide, on-time and on-budget.
Expertise & World-Class Customer Support
For more than 20 years, we’ve powered the information that drives construction. We work with Construction Information Managers (CIMs) around the world to provide OpCenter’s software solutions and world-class customer support to help produce and manage the construction information that is pivotal to AEC organizations.
Our CIM technology, strong customer service model and forward thinking have made OpCenter, Inc. the partner of choice for more than 1,100 companies in 30 countries. We’re committed to our partners’ success and the emerging needs of AEC. OpCenter,Inc. is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia.
Our local partner model and CIM technology helps traditional reprographics firms compete and win. OpCenter software creates:
- New revenue streams: Solutions like RevLine and PlotWorks EZ create new value for your customers.
- Increased productivity: OpCenter and PlotWorks Pro optimize queuing and job tracking to let you do more and bill more.
- Trusted support: More than IT support, OpCenter is a committed partner in your changing business
Architects, Construction Managers and Project Owners
OpCenter software works the way you work. Our technology solutions provide true construction intelligence that keep projects on time and on track.
- No overhead: project-based pricing models
- Locally supported: sold and serviced by your local print partner who manages your construction documents today